Bannock County Planning & Development Services
Need to apply for a permit through our office? Apply for a permit online.
CRS Recertification - Annual Progress Report
ATTENTION: As of January 1, 2021 there will be changes to the building code. Please see Notice of Building Code Changes
ATTENTION: Due to our current response to COVID-19 please see our UPDATED INSPECTIONS POLICY
The Office of Planning & Development Services is responsible for ensuring that land development and construction in Bannock County are done in accordance with County ordinances and in a safe and orderly manner.
We hope that you find the information you are looking for on our website. If you need more information, please contact our office. (208) 236-7230 and email@example.com.
Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00, after hours by appointment only.
Building Permit Activity Reports:
Planning & Development Council:
- September 15, 2021
- Future Land Use Map Amendment - Jerry Wood
- Rezone - Jerry Wood
- Conditional Use Permit - Robert Allen - Care Facility
- Conditional Use Permit - Kyle and Kim Jessee - Campground
- Variance - Rich Phillips - Side Yard Setback
- Variance Extension - Tarryn Neibaur
- Preliminary Plat - Airpark Subdivision 1st Amendment Replat
- Preliminary Plat - Portneuf Meadows
*To appeal a decision made by the Planning and Development Council, please click here and fill out an appeal application online.
- Last day to appeal the following items is September 25, 2021
Land Use Meetings with Board of County Commissioners:
Click here to view the Commissioners weekly agendas.