Bannock County Sheriff and Detention Center

Bannock County Driver’s License Division

Now located at the Sheriffs office at 5800 S. 5th Ave. See map at the bottom of this page.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. Closed all Federal Holidays.
Phone: 208-236-7258

Online Driver’s License Services From the State of Idaho

How much does it cost to get a driver’s License?
4- Years —— $30.00
8- Years——-$55.00
CDL ————$40.00
18 Yr Old——$25.00

Motor Carriers


Print Friendly, PDF & Email