Download Free Forms Packets:
- Divorce Without Minor Children
- Divorce With Minor Children
- Paternity, Custody, Visitation & Child Support
- Modification of a Previous Court Order of Custody & Child Support
- Respond to Petition for:
- Respond AND Counterclaim to Petition for:
- Adult Name Change
- Minor Name Change
- Eviction Packet for Non-Payment of Rent
- Eviction Packet - For a Squatter
- Fee Waiver Request Forms (The Same form is Used for ALL Cases)
*Fillable Forms require Adobe Reader. Download free:
Save Fillable Forms first, then complete and print. Data will not save in web-page.
- Fillable - Divorce Without Minor Children
- Fillable - Divorce With Minor Children
- How to Start and Finish your case.
- Child Support
- How to fill out a ‘Parenting Plan’
- Important: Custody- Joint vs. Sole
- How to fill out your forms.
Email your completed forms to: email@example.com and the CAO Officer will review your forms and contact you directly with any suggested revisions.
- Please scan forms into PDF form to email them.
- If you do not have a scanner, you can use your smart phone by downloading a Free Scanning App from your APP store. CamScanner works well. Regular pictures won’t work. With a scanning app, you use your phone like you are taking a picture, but the app works differently, it scans just the document and nothing else around it, then it saves it in PDF(document) form instead of JPEG (photo) form.
Individual forms available at: https://courtselfhelp.idaho.gov
As a Self-Represented Party, you can file in the courthouse OR eFile (Electronically File) your court documents from home!
Follow this link for Easy Step-by-Step Instructions.
NOTICE: The Court Assistance Officer does not represent parties or any of their interests. While confidentiality practices concerning anything discussed are utilized, it is not guaranteed. The Court Assistance Officer may provide services to the opposing party/ies (other person/s involved in the same case). The Court Assistance Officer can only give information; not interpretations of laws or strategies for any case. If seeking representation, a confidential consultation, or legal advice, you will have to consult with a private attorney.