Court Assistance
6th District Court Assistance Office


Bannock County Court Assistance Office

Contact your local CAO Officer

Rebekah F. Gruel
624 E. Center Street Rm 214
Pocatello, Idaho 83201

Phone 208-236-7067
Text 208-225-4434
Fax 208-236-7376

Walk-in Hours:

Monday, Tuesday & Friday - 9-11am & 2-4pm

Thursday 1-4pm

Closed Wednesday for workshops

Form reviews - online or during walk-in hours.

Get Free Forms Now

Click for packets.


Forms also available at:

Need help with Custody, Divorce with Children, or Modifying Custody?

Come to a Family Law Class to learn:

    • Forms
    • Child Support
    • Parenting Plans
    • Filing
    • Serving 
    • And so much more!

Wednesday mornings promptly at 9:30 am (be there by 9:20).

Bannock County Courthouse, 3rd floor, Rm 312.

Free if you bring your own forms.

Download your Forms for Free above or pay $30 at the Courthouse.

Have legal questions?


Instructional Video



NOTICE:  The Court Assistance Officer does not represent parties or any of their interests.  While confidentiality practices concerning anything discussed are utilized, it is not guaranteed.  The Court Assistance Officer may provide services to the opposing party/ies (other person/s involved in the same case).  The Court Assistance Officer can only give information; not interpretations of laws or strategies for any case.  If seeking representation, a confidential consultation, or legal advice, you will have to consult with a private attorney.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email