Bannock County Assessor
Please view our video below to learn more about the Bannock County Appraiser's responsibilities.
Our mission in the Bannock County Assessor’s Office is to provide fair and equitable appraisals and fast and friendly service whether you are asking appraisal or mapping questions, buying or renewing license plates, or having title work completed.
- Assessor's Office Press Release; May, 8, 2020
- Assessor's Office Press Release; November 1, 2019
- Assessor's Office Press Release; October 25, 2019
You must have the latest version of Adobe Reader for Computer, Android, iPhone & iPad.
- Assessed Value Appeal Form (READ THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS FIRST!)
1. Right click on link above and choose "Save Link As" from the drop down menu and save the form to your computer.
2. Right click on the file and choose "Open With" then choose "Adobe Acrobat Reader" and type your information into the form.
3. Save the form then click the yellow "Click to Email Completed Form" button at the top of the form.
4. An email window should open. Click "Send".
5. If you wish to print and mail the form instead, click the Print icon on the tool bar and mail it to the address on the form.
- Board of Equalization Idaho Code
- 2019 Board of Equalization Checklist
- Site Improvement Exemption Idaho Code 63-602 W
- Appeal Form-Board of Tax Appeals