Bannock County Assessor Jared Paul Stein
Please view our video to learn more about the Bannock County Appraiser’s responsibilities.
On behalf of the Bannock County Assessor’s Office, I would like to welcome you to our web page. I hope this site can give you information, answer your questions concerning tax assessment, legal descriptions, plat maps, and records of survey, aerial maps, and more. If there is any other useful information you would like to see on this site please let us know.
Our mission in the Bannock County Assessor’s Office is to provide fair and equitable appraisals and fast and friendly service whether you are asking appraisal or mapping questions, buying or renewing license plates, or having title work completed.
Maps & Resources
- On Line Parcel Viewer & Parcel Search Engine (basic)
- Planning & Zoning Maps Page – Search Subdivision Plats, Records of Survey, Zoning Maps, etc.
- Bannock County Taxing Districts (Interactive PDF – click on District number to view levy rates)
- Treasurer’s Office
- Auditors Office
- Tax Commission News Release
You must have the latest version of Adobe Reader for Computer, Android, iPhone & iPad.
- Assessed Value Appeal Form (READ THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS FIRST!)
1. Right click on link above and choose “Save Link As” from the drop down menu and save the form to your computer.
2. Right click on the file and choose “Open With” then choose “Adobe Acrobat Reader” and type your information into the form.
3. Save the form then click the yellow “Click to Email Completed Form” button at the top of the form.
4. An email window should open. Click “Send”.
5. If you wish to print and mail the form instead, click the Print icon on the tool bar and mail it to the address on the form.
- Board of Equalization Idaho Code
- 2017 Board of Equalization Check List
- Site Improvement Exemption Idaho Code 63-602 W