Bannock County Passports
624 East Center, Room 211
What Items Do I Need To Obtain A Passport?
- Certified Birth Certificate or Expired Passport
- Two passport photos (2″x2″)
- Driver’s License or State ID for everyone 16 years old and older.
- Check or money order made out to the US Department of State.
- $110.00 for 16 and older. Good for 10 years.
- $80.00 if under age 16. Good for 5 years. (Both parents must be with a child 14 or younger.)
- $25.00 check, money order, or cash for the Bannock County fee.
We do not issue passports after 4:30 pm.
For more information visit the US Department of State Passport Services Office.